Class LN TO IX and XI SC,XI COM, XI ARTSClick On the Link
New Admission 2021-2022 & Fees
Admissions - Guideline / Fees
1. All informations
regarding admission to classes L.N. upwards shall be notified on the school
2. Admission Forms will be distributed subject to availability of vacancy in the class.
3. Guardian should fill in the Admission Form, issued, with utmost accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted for any reason whatsoever.
4. The decision of the School authority regarding selection of a Candidate for admission is final and binding. Registration of names for admission in higher classes is done at the begining of the session, if vacancies exist.
5. Admission list will be notified on the fixed dates only.
6. The following certificate and testimonials must be produced at the time of admission.
a) Birth Certificates (Baptism Certificate in case of Christians.)
b) Doctor Certificate of Physical Fitness.
c) Three copies of recent Passport size photographs.
d) Transfer Certificates in case of transfer from other school.
AGE : The table below shows the required minimum age of the children to be eligible for admission in different classes in reference to 1st April of the year in which admission is sought for.
School Fees For Session 2021-22:
Admission fees to be paid at school counter only .
New Admission Charges
L.N. U.N. & K.G
Class I - IV
Class V - VII
New Admission Charges
Class XI SC
Class XI COM
Class XI ARTS
Note: - existing above mentioned monthly fees is likely to be enhanced by 10-15% for the new academic session 2021-22
School Fees & Other Charges
Fees is collected in school
counter and also Paytm-online Fees payment facility from class U. N. onwards.
The School fees cover twelve calender months and to be paid in advance for 2
months at a time. No reduction is made for holidays or broken periods. Pupils
are liable to be charged full fees as long as their names are officially on the
rolls. Fees / Admission charges once paid are not refunded.
Fees must be paid from 1st to 15th of every month, failing which a fine of Rs. 50/- per month will be levied.
All School books and
articles of stationery should be purchased from the school book shop only.
Exercise Books - for the purpose of uniformity students are required to buy exercise books of the standard design bearing the school logo from the school book shop only.
The School uniform should be obtained / made ordered from our authorised school tailor only and from from no where else in order to avoid any problem.